Friday, February 15, 2008

Intro

Hyee Guyz ...Welcome to "jayz_gossip`s Just Another Blog".. .Though this may not inlcude India`s Developments Issues or How to impress females?? however I would still like them to be discussed. So basically topic can just be anything ...but yes it should provide us entertainments somehow..Infact thats what we all are here for...some masti....SO Guyz Get Ready....And Provide your fruitful reviews and lets see what can be done ..for what we want to do...Sometimes I just feel like, quittin I still might...Why do I put up this fight, why do I still write.....Sometimes it's hard enough just dealin with real life.......And show these people what my level of skill's like..
I'm a man, I'ma make a new plan...Time for me to just stand up, and travel new land ..Time for me to just take matters into my own hands.....Once I'm over these tracks man I'ma never look back...
Once we start this all will happen...

3 comments:

Communcation said...

Well..Its all true, this is the stage where them ost we have to think about ourself to build in all possible ways...We sometimes stuck in many things but the try at all times help us to come out.
Our heart, mind and soul moves in the direction we are interested in.

Neel said...

abey chor marwadi.....aa gaya main

Neel said...

check this out Dr
Love